re: RE winter storage

Russ,
	Go to a foam dealer and ask for some closed cell foam, about 1/2"
thick.  The closed cell should be used since it will not absorb water as
conventional foam does...which will start rusting everything it touches.
 Cut out several strips of this foam and glue on to the tank - it
doesn't have to be one continuous strip. Work well on my GTV when
fiddling with the tank awhile back.

	And don't forget to ground the fuel level sender to the frame since
this new foam will really cut down on electrical contact to ground.

	Bruce

	'73 GTV
	'86 Spider