Re: Black ATF alfa-digest V9 #15

Karl:

As has been mentioned before, recommendation is to change 164 (12 and 24
valve AFAIK) auto-trans fluid and filter each 30K miles. My impression
was this was to keep harmful deposits from building up on delicate
internal parts. There was even a description on the digest (a couple of
years ago I think) of power flushing the trans to get a complete change
of the fluid.

Good Luck & Best Wishes,
Bernie Bennett
Brenham, TX