67 GTV part out

Alfisti,

I have an extremely rusty step nose GTV that has to go to the crusher in a few
days.  I've pulled most of what's usable off of it but there are several items
(like interior stainless, gas tank, window glass, ATEs, etc.) that I probably
won't bother with unless some of you can use them.  So if you lost a couple of
those little screws that hold the dash on or if you need the front headlight
wiring harness or some other semi-obscure hardware bit, now's your chance to
get it real cheap!  Email me with your needs.  I'll also be ebaying some of
the parts I've already taken off but would entertain offers from digesters
first.  I'll post a list of some of those parts later.  The car is in Hampton,
VA.  The body # is AK*246390 if there's a GTV registry that wants that
information, dead or alive.

Bill Sinclair
757-723-8640 (wk)
email: bills@domain.elided