75 2.0 TS wheels

Hihi there guys,

On the way of  upgrading the track day abilities of my 1991 75 2.0 TS, I'm
looking for a set of larger wheels to be able to put in some nice slick
tyres and to in future put in some larger brakes kit with more efficient
callipers.

I was thinking on changing my current 1444 rims for some 1644 rims, does
anyone have anything used to offer? Or does anyone knows where I could find
some new wheels (net address or phone number anywhere)?

To up-grade brakes does anyone has any suggestion on which way to go? I
already have some Tar-ox 42 grooved discs with racing lines. It is a lot
better than series equipment but it can't cope efficiently with trackday
requirements, so I thought in getting the larger 1644 rims that offer extra
room for larger set of brakes... but what could I fit in there?

Could someone give me a hand here?

Cheers
MIG
"May the Force be with you!"