Re: APE

I saw Larry Dickman (Jr) Wednesday night and he didn't indicate that anything was wrong and in fact we talked about some GTV-6 NOS leather upholstery bits that APE has and he indicated that they were the wrong color for my car so I shouldn't buy them. OTOH, he did say that Michael, his assistant was on vacation, so that might be why nobody's answering the phone.

George Graves
'86 GTV-6

On Friday, November 8, 2002, at 02:22 PM, alfa-digest wrote:

Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 06:28:13 -0800 (PST)
From: Gary Cerasoli <il_formaggio@domain.elided>
Subject: APE

Has anyone been in contact with Alfa Parts Exchange recently? I've called several times and only get the machine. They hadn't returned my calls either. I ordered a part for my spider but they mistakenly sent the wrong one. So I called them and sent it back. This was about a month ago, hadn't heard a thing since. Just wondering if everything is ok out there....

Gary Cerasoli

'86 Spider