The dreaded dents......

Hello everyone!!

Does anyone know of a good scratchless dent remover in central
Massachusetts????

There was one at an Italian Car Day in Brookline a couple of years ago and he
did great work.

I have a quarter size divot impression in my right rear quarter panel caused
by a garage mishap.

I went to a local "Scratch n' Dent" and he said he does not have access from
the back so he can't do it.  I did not have much faith in his opinion because
I think it is possible to drill a couple of holes in the inner panel and
insert the "rubout" tools as needed.  Then, I can simply seal and coat the
holes when done.

Thanks

Bob Rand
'87 spider