APE

Sorry, I forget some folks are new.  APE is the Alfa
Parts Exchange in Tracy California, probably the best
source for used Alfa stuff around.  209.833.8330 phone
or better yet 209.833.8337 fax.  michael o'donnell is
on the digest, and has an email address where you can
also send orders.  i of course can't remember it
offhand, but maybe he'll see this.

Cheers,
Ian Lomax
ARA President