Re: shift knob

what type of knob is it?  the original small black
plastic knob just pulls off, as does the fake wood
knob.  aftermarket knobs usually have set screws at
the bottom.

for the seat belt holes, use an awl to poke through
the carpet and find the boltholes, or poke through
from underneath and then cut a hole in the carpet.

good luck,
ian lomax
71 spider
74 gtv