GTV F/S or trade in Portland

The friend who's sort of wanted to sell her '73 GTV still has it. She's asking $7,000, but is also interested in a decent, reliable trade. A Subaru station wagon, for instance.

I should explain that she also has a '71 Spider, no intention of selling it, but needs an appliance to get to work, etc. Relying solely on two 30 year old cars is a bit of a drag (no pun) for a non-gearhead.

The GTV has a LOT of recent work and pretty fresh Burgundy paint after a fender bender. I know it's an excellent car, but haven't driven it recently. Would be happy to check it out for anyone who's interested.

If anyone is interested, write me and I'll send her phone or e-mail address; she lives in Northeast Portland. No personal interest, other than for a friend, etc.

Cheers,
Joe
2-30 year old Alfas and happy about it.