electric radiator fan conversion / part wanted for 74 GTV

Greetings Alfisti !

I want to put an electric radiator fan in my 74 GTV.

I know that I don't want type that mounts with the plastic ties through the core and I'd like to have a temp sensor with a proper weld-in bung in the bottom tank.

Is there a kit out there that satisfies these requirements or do I have to put it together myself.

Also, I need one of the rubber hoses that connects the cowl to the eyeball vent on the dash. I don't care if it's a bit torn, just that it has both ends intact ( duct tape can handle the rest ! ). Any suggestions for an alternate replacement would also be helpful.

Thanks,

Dan
10503
11501