Re: Milan

Rome is a fun place to drive if you have good insurance and don't mind zooming scooters...
Try to park your car in legal place and walk around and use public transportation for sightseeing. You don't have time for any sightseeing or finding your way around when driving...

Heikki

From: "Bill Sample" <bsample@domain.elided>
To: "Alfa Digest" <alfa-digest@domain.elided>
Subject: Milan
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:28:03 -0600

Greetings Digesters,

Thanks for your responses regarding my last post about my fuel problems...
still working on it.  Did find a product that looks like it is going to do
an excellent job sealing up the tank called Por 15, they have a website and
products look pretty impressive.  Two new fuel pumps and a sealed up tank-
hope that takes care of it!

I'll be spending about 3 weeks in Europe next July, and a few of those days
will be in Italy.  Plan stops in Milan, Verona, Venice, Bussolegno and Rome
for sure, this is  a working trip- but I hope to have some time for a
diversion or two and thought I might get some suggestions on Alfa related
side trips.  I've seen a couple of museums while searching websites, but
since my time will be limited I would like some advice on how to best spend
it.  I also plan to rent a car for a my Italy stay for a couple of days for
the trip from Milan to Rome. Any suggestions for renting an Alfa in Milan?
For those of you that have "been there, etc.."- maybe we could start a
"Here's what I would like to see, do and drive" thread...

Looking forward to your responses!

bill
89 spyder veloce
(wishing i still had my 69 spyder)