Milan

Greetings Digesters,

Thanks for your responses regarding my last post about my fuel problems...
still working on it.  Did find a product that looks like it is going to do
an excellent job sealing up the tank called Por 15, they have a website and
products look pretty impressive.  Two new fuel pumps and a sealed up tank-
hope that takes care of it!

I'll be spending about 3 weeks in Europe next July, and a few of those days
will be in Italy.  Plan stops in Milan, Verona, Venice, Bussolegno and Rome
for sure, this is  a working trip- but I hope to have some time for a
diversion or two and thought I might get some suggestions on Alfa related
side trips.  I've seen a couple of museums while searching websites, but
since my time will be limited I would like some advice on how to best spend
it.  I also plan to rent a car for a my Italy stay for a couple of days for
the trip from Milan to Rome. Any suggestions for renting an Alfa in Milan?
For those of you that have "been there, etc.."- maybe we could start a
"Here's what I would like to see, do and drive" thread...

Looking forward to your responses!

bill
89 spyder veloce
(wishing i still had my 69 spyder)