re: lights

Sounds exactly like a stuck switch in the door jamb to me.

At 10:39 PM +0000 10/30/02, alfa-digest wrote:
 > I have a situation with my Milano wherein the interior lights will not
 turn off.  I've replaced the Alfa Romeo Control (ARC) which according to
 the shop manual performs the function of roof light timing.  I've also
 replaced roof lamp relay (I26) with no effect.  The lights even stay on
 when the relay is pulled from the fuse box.  On my other Milano, the
 interior lights go off when the relay is pulled.  I can hear the relay
 click after the doors are closed for a few seconds.  Can anyone offer