Re: Tire questions

I have these on my Spider. I think the preferred size is 195/65-14, but I am
happy with the overall performance/comfort/price package of the 195/70 size.
Also not bad in the rain, and relatively quiet. They do tend to squeal a bit
on certain surfaces. A good choice for more of a daily driver, but not if you
are doing any racing or other track events.

--Caxambu
1969 Spider Veloce 1750
Seattle WA