Re: tachymeter

--- Michael Williams <alfanut@domain.elided> wrote:

> Can you teach us how to use the tachymeter function?
> I have an Alfa Romeo chrono with Tachymeter and have
> no idea what to do with it!
> --
Michael,

Is this watch the Breitling Blackbird? (If
so...drooool) Anyway it's very simple. A tachymeter
measure "units" (miles, yards, leagues, cubits,
whatever) per hour.

As you pass a mile marker, you push the stopwatch
button (starting the stopwatch function). When you
pass the next mile marker, you stop the stopwatch.
Look at where the "sweep" hand is pointing. That is
your speed. FWIW, my Maratona is a bit faster than
indicated, going 82-83mph at an indicated 80mph.

-Joe in SoFla
1984 GTV-6 Maratona, ~16K mi.
HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/