Duetto Windshield-- Where Available?

Hi,

Anybody know where I can obtain a Duetto windshield?

I always avoid following at all close to those large dumptruck-trailers that
are so common here, usually pass them as fast as possible or otherwise stay a
great distance away, but this time a pickup truck let loose a rock from its
tire that flew right into my windshield with a loud -KNOCK- and left a chip
with a 1-1/2 inch crack that might expand.

I prefer to replace the windshield rather than try to repair it because it is
showing its age-- pitted and misc. chips.

Are these available?

--Caxambu
1969 Spider Veloce 1750
Seattle, WA