Re:Giulia Super pickup in Atlanta

Dana Loomis writes "I believe George Prieto's Giulia Super pickup is the one
that was built in New Jersey by Ed Geller (AROC's librarian) and a friend."

Ed Geller may have put a lot of work in on the car, and the person who first
built it may well have been a friend, but my understanding was that the very
complete and well-finished Giulia Super pickup which I saw at the San Diego
convention with the California "So Ugly" plates was purchased after the
convention by Geller. I haven't seen it since that convention, but I am fairly
certain that the California, New Jersey, and Atlanta pickups are all the same
car.

Nice machine, anyway. If I had it, I wouldn't have sold it.

John H.