Anyone know Frank McCormack in Berkeley?

I need a tech inspection for the Nov. 9 Laguna Seca AROSC event, and the
flyer mentions a Frank McCormack in Berkeley who does tech inspections. I've
tried the listed phone number (510) 234-4144 several times with no answer.
Anyone know of him, where he is, or another way to contact him?  The next
closest tech spot to me is Tom Sahines in Milpitas, which is doable, but not
as convenient.  Thanks for any info.

Andrew Watry