Re: Duetto Windshield-- Where Available?

Lo-Can had the windshields for both my Giulietta and my old Duetto in stock when I called them a couple of years ago (more like 3?). Please don't quote me, but they were something like $135 or $235, quite inexpensive, I was shocked they had them in stock and were so cheap. Both windshields have fared quite well so far on the cars.

Lo Can advertise in Hemmings. They were local here in Mass. but they shipped the windshield directly to the installer for me. They also have a locator service. I chatted with the guy and he claimed at the time to have a Montreal windshield in stock, for some reason, windshields aren't as unobtainable as the other parts.

- Steve.

Lo-Can Glass International
Alan Tankel
P.O. Box 45248
693 McGrath Highway
Somerville,MA 01245-005
800-345-9595
617-396-9595
9am-6pm

Hi,

Anybody know where I can obtain a Duetto windshield?