Re: how many GTV6's still in use

Best I can tell, all Alfas in my family are daily drivers. I just took the 75 off the road last week to prepare it for the AROSC Time Trials; otherwise I drive it to work every other day. We're going to Laguna Seca!
!! The days the 75 doesn't get driven, I'm in the 164. The wife drives her Verde everyday, self-destructing ABS pump and all.

BTW - I also saw the dead GTV6 on 280N. I thought about stopping but I was in the fast lane (4 lanes away) and going a buck somethin' so I could not stop in time. If the owner of that GTV6 is on the list, drop us an e-mail; I'm sure those in the area (like me) could help.

Nizam