Instrument bulbs

Has anyone found a good generic replacement for the tiny instrument bulbs
found in the Alfetta/GTV6?  The Sylvania 74 is very close, but the bulb
section is just a tad too big (like 0.5mm too big).  The fuel pressure
indicator in my Alfetta wasn't working because of the bulb.  I moved the
fan bulb over (why do I need a light to tell me the defroster fan is on?),
but I can't do this again w/o losing a light I want to keep. :-)

james montebello