vintage racing driver's suit **NAC**

Hello Group:

As noted above, this is an off-topic message. Anyone know where one might have an early 70's vintage driver's suit made? I've got a friend looking for something authentic-looking; e.g. single-layer white Nomex, non-quilted, simple red stripes down the arms/legs, no big brand-name labels from the manufacturer. I was thinking Simpson might be a place to start, but can anyone else suggest a manufacturer that was around back then? Thanks in advance. No need to waste digest bandwidth on this, so please reply to my email.

Regards,

Dean