Re: Help--74 Spica--adjuster screw under TA turned all the way

If the TA adjuster screw is screwed all the way in (Do not force!) and the
pump gap measurement is still too small, try shimming the TA with a copper
washer. Get a washer just large enough to fit around the TA barrel but not so
large to obstruct the mounting screws. The washer should be a few mm thick.
Then you may need to unscrew the adj. screw slightly to obtain the correct
pump gap.

--Caxambu
1969 Spider Veloce 1750
Seattle WA