AROSC Concours @ Best of France and Italy show

In a message dated 10/12/2002 5:50:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> I'm somewhat surprised the 'management' hasn't corrected this, but the
> Meet is Sunday November 3rd (NOT the 2nd).
>
> All AROSC literature says the 2nd. Not sure about elsewhere, but how
> many will be coming from 'elsewhere'?

AFAIK, everything we've put out should have the proper date: Sunday, Nov. 3,
for the year's last AROSC Concours at the Best of France and Italy Show,
Woodley Park, Van Nuys, CA.
But thanks for the excuse to plug it!

This is the big one, folks.  We typically get 85 - 100 Alfas, and a couple of
dozen in the Concours, and perhaps another 20 or so orbiting around the edges
but not on the grass.  Should be a lot of fun, as usual!

Because this is bigger than usual Concours for us, I am still looking for
some extra judges, so anyone in the club who would like to step forward,
please contact me off-Digest!

Charlie
LA, CA, USA

PS: we have traditionally had nice weather for this show, but it is on a flat
grassy plain that the city seems to like to irrigate the night before, so
sometimes it is muddy in patches.  Dress accordingly, bring folding chairs
(don't count on using only a picnic blanket), and wear a BIG SMILE.