Re: alfa-digest V8 #1218

In a message dated 10/13/2002 12:23:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> The "What I'm Wearing Now" ... ; doesn't give the price of the
> coveralls, just mentions that he bought them at a car showroom in Italy

I came across that, too.  I thought it was only the Alfa patch he got at the
dealership in Italy; the coveralls you can get anyplace and they looked like
rags, even on an Italian who runs what must be a hell of an overpriced Tuscan
eatery, even by NY standards, based on his hobbies and stable! At least he
has taste in the AR patch and would probably be leaning on one of his new
Alfas if only he could bilk people for food in Italy as he can in NY!

Charlie
LA, CA, USA