Roll bar, alignment shops, Bay Area

Can anyone in the Bay Area recommend a shop where they
have had a rollbar made for a spider.  I am interested
in having a custom race bar made that can be made
removable.  If anyone has plans for a removable bar
they have had built I would be interested to see
pictures of the bar.

Also, in the past there have been some recommendations
for alignment shops in the Bay, preferrably on the
Penninsula.

Thanks
Kelly M.
http://faith.yahoo.com