http://www.towerpaint.com/index2.html

Regards,

Dean

At 02:58 AM 10/14/2002, you wrote:

Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 20:41:49 -0700
From: Dan Walker <dawnanddan@domain.elided>
Subject: Shankle quadraflow / heel toe uni

Hello again,

I just bought a used Shankle Quadraflow air filter setup for my GTV.  I
know from the picture that the idle air hose connects to one of the
filters, but what do you do with the large rubber hose that comes from the
oil evaporation canister ?  Also, does the thing really work or does the
hot engine compartment air negate any power gained by increased flow ?

Does anyone have experience with the oldShankle heel/toe kit that lowered
the accelerator pedal in a Spica car ?  Does anyone have one they would
want to sell or perhaps know of a better solution ?   I've forgotten how
high the pedal is in these cars ( my Duetto is no problem in this respect ).

Thanks !

Dan Walker
67 Duetto
74 GTV ( the leg cramp special