AROC-USA Alfa Owner web pages updated

The September Alfa Owner material has been uploaded to the AROC-USA web site at
http://www.aroc-usa.org .

    In this issue:

    ::-v-::  The cover photo by Petei Zelazny of Alpine, Texas of an
             Alfa Romeo emblem on a circa mid-50's Giulietta at the
             Alfiesta 2002 Convention Concours.

    ::-v-::  The complete Table of Contents.

    ::-v-::   "In Remembrance"" of AROC founding member and highly
              regarded automotive writer Pat Braden is the featured article.
              A much more detailed article about Pat will be in the
              upcoming October issue.

    ::-v-::   The complete "Il Mercato" classified ads.

If you wish to be added to this direct e-mail list, or be removed from same, please
contact me.

Ciao,
Bernie
AROC-USA web master

Special note:
This update is late relative to when most folks received their Alfa Owner. The web site
maintenance contract with AROC stipulates that it must not be upload any earlier than
14 days after I receive my regular mail copy of the magazine. Although I have yet to
receive this copy of the September issue, the web site is being updated today based on
information regarding when other members' copies arrived and may actually be posted a
week or two later than it otherwise would have been.