Re: Shankle quadraflow / heel toe unit

I've used the heel-toe unit on my Spider for years. I autocross regularly
and needed to, well, heel and toe. It works very well to lower the
accelerator pedal and has given no problem. It's a very simple bolt on
device that gives you an alternative position to attach the throttle linkage
to the throttle. It does shorten the travel from no throttle to full
throttle, however. So, it does take a little getting used to.

Wendell Murray
'89 Spider Veloce
'91 164L