Shankle quadraflow / heel toe unit

Hello again,

I just bought a used Shankle Quadraflow air filter setup for my GTV. I know from the picture that the idle air hose connects to one of the filters, but what do you do with the large rubber hose that comes from the oil evaporation canister ? Also, does the thing really work or does the hot engine compartment air negate any power gained by increased flow ?

Does anyone have experience with the old Shankle heel/toe kit that lowered the accelerator pedal in a Spica car ? Does anyone have one they would want to sell or perhaps know of a better solution ? I've forgotten how high the pedal is in these cars ( my Duetto is no problem in this respect ).

Thanks !

Dan Walker
67 Duetto
74 GTV ( the leg cramp special ! )