searching for someone with a 71 GTV

Greetings Alfisti,

Back at the National convention car rally ( during the pit-stop ) I was parked next to a beautiful maroon 71 GTV with lots of goodies under the hood ( twin electric fans is the thing I remember most ). If you are the person who owns that car or knows who it belongs to please contact me off-digest. I just have a few questions pertaining to my GTV project.

Thanks !

Dan Walker
67 silver Duetto
74 dark blue GTV