Radio Antenna's

Hi,

I am back to regularly reading the digest after a break when
I chagned ISP and started graduate school.  I was planning on
fixing the two radio antenna's on my 84 Alfa spider this weekend
were they connect to the windshield antenna.  Does anyone successfully
repaired them.  I have searched the digest archive and could not find
anything.
I have noticed the kits to repair the window heaters, will they work ?

Doug K
2 84 Alfa spiders
1 4x4 for moving alfa engines.