Duetto body parts

I'm very glad there are those who have had very good experiences with
Wolf Steel. Trust me, I'm not trying to stir up trouble, but some time
ago I was advised by someone who had visited the place and felt the
operation was like making panels in one's garage. Obviously they weren't
impressed.

I've always been of the opinion that if someone makes a product using
mud and sticks and it is of outstanding quality - fine by me.

What does concern me is If there are considerable high and low spots on
the panels (certainly not helped by the welding process). Should that be
the case - 'Should' being the operative word here - one is going to end
up with a fair amount of plastic filler once the new panel has been
installed.

If one has a completely destroyed panel (rust all the way through /
wrinkled beyond straightening), there is no choice. However if my
'Should' comment be the case, I'd work the original panel / panels
before cutting and replacing.

Inquiring minds want to know,

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA