AROO Track Day Saturday

Folks,
AROO's Fall Track Day is this coming Saturday, the 12th.  Be at PIR by about
8:00 a.m., we have five 15 minute sessions per class and two Alfa only
sessions.  We'll also run the popular Fast Tour Laps, no-passing laps led by a
pace car, and Spiders without roll bars can run them.

Entry for AROC members in Alfas is $55, AROC members in lesser marques, $65,
$85 for everyone else.  Fast Tour fee is $20.

Weather forecast is partly cloudy and 66F degrees.   I'm getting a lot of
inquiries from prospective drivers; we might well have a hundred cars.  No
preregistration, but we turn no one away, if they qualify.

See you here.

Joe
'72 PIR Slut