Re: Milano won't run.

First, Thanks for all the info.
I've repalced the fuel regulator, filter and run a presure test on the fuel
system. All the AFM hoses are tight and secure. I'm checking the coolant
sensors and fuel injector for leaking, (i'm told they can do this with age,
even though their disconnected electrically).
Just a little more background on the car 165K, 50K on complete rebuild with
rings bearings and Sperry heads and 164 cams.
Car ran perfectly until Friday morning of last week when it acted like it
was running out of fuel and would not accellrate smoothly, (would run
smoothly at Fwy speeds).
I'll post further findings later.
Kurt Incledon
86 Spider (Running great)