  From: Fltrplntman@domain.elided [mailto:Fltrplntman@domain.elided]
  Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 9:15 PM
  To: kurt6507@domain.elided
  Subject: Re: Milano won't run.

  I'm not sure which one it is. On my Jag it was easy to figure out it was
the one with the Bosche style connector. (Square connector with the thin
wire retainer) Might be the same in the Milano. If i remember correctly,
there are 3 sensors on the thermostat housing. 1 for the injection system, 1
for the guage, and 1 for the cold start injector. By the way what is the
temperature outside when you noticed the problem? If it was below 45 degree
F, it maybe the coldstart ijector sticking on. This injector is up on the
plenum. Unhook the wires to the injector, and see if it clears up.
  Tim