Ereminas Imports

     Ereminas Imports is still around.  Or at least there was an ad in last month's Alfa Owner.  I show an email address of: AlfaRomeo@domain.elided and a phone of (800) 253-2468.  I saw Don at Costa Mesa this summer and he is still in Connecticut.
     I do not know if he still carries the parts you were needing.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City