Re: Ereminas Imports

Digesti,
With the closure of Ereminas, we will be losing an important resource in the
care of our Alfa cars. Since 1984 I have come to depend on Don for advice,
bolstering of courage, parts and procedures. They will be sorely missed.

Don has related that he will still be involved in engine building and will be
promoting his Tubulare Zagato replica project.

Thanks to Don and his company for making my Alfa experience a joyful one.

Greg Modelle
72 spider
74 GTV