2600 Berlina windshield?

Just by way of innocent inquiry, does anyone have, or know a source of, a
windshield to fit a 2600 Berlina?  The 2600 on ebay needs a new windshield,
and against my better judgment, I've started thinking about the car.  I'm
checking with ReOriginals but haven't heard back yet.

Anyone know if there are any other 2600 Berlinas remaining in the US?  Or
Tipo 102 2000 Berlinas for that matter?

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register