Toronto Area cruise night

Ciao Toronto area Alfisti,

We look forward to seeing everyone on our last cruise night of the

season.  Thursday October 3rd at 7pm at 4040 Steeles Ave West.

It's the plaza across the street from Ferrari of Ontario, just west of

Hwy 400 between Weston Rd and Pine Valley Drive.  We will convoy

from there to Market Lane for coffee around 9pm.  All enthusiasts and

other Italian marques are welcome. Pass it on!  For further info contact

Anthony Tersigni at (905) 883-4199 evenings

Livio Passera