GTV6, Milano, Alfetta Driveshaft Vibration

Roger Medlin wrote in the Alfa Advocate, Mid Atlantic AROC, ca. 1996:
"Speaking of the giubo bolt and nut assemblies, Fred Di Matteo has written
that he has seen
different thickness washers and doubled up washers used in giubo assembly,
for balancing
purposes. Peter (Krause) said that he has never run into this, so be aware
of the possibility and
note so if found."