RE: Welcome to alfa-digest

Hi guys, thanks for all the GREAT replies to my 1991
Spider questions!  It definitely has made me a MUCH
better informed shopper...

Unfortunately it seems that there just aren't many
decent 1991's out there.  And I've figured out (with
your helpful responses) that I would need one that's
been well taken care of.  I guess the fact that I want
a white or silver one doesn't help (they all seem to
be red, black or green right now).

I found 3 for sale that seemed to fit my price range
($7-9K) and color needs but two had sold and the white
one in South Carolina ($6K!) has a cracked dash and a
little bit of rust.

Anyway, I'm going to keep my eye out.  By the way,  I
live in Washington, DC.

Thanks again!

Sean
http://health.yahoo.com