Toronto area cruise night

Ciao Alfisti,

We look forward to seeing everyone on our August cruise night

(what, it's already August?!) Thursday August 1st at 7pm at

4040 Steeles Ave West.  It's the plaza across the street from

Ferrari of Ontario, just west of Hwy 400 between Weston Rd and

Pine Valley Drive.  We will convoy from there to Market Lane for

coffee around 9pm.  All enthusiasts and other Italian marques are welcome.

Pass it on!  For further info contact Anthony Tersigni at (905) 883-4199
evenings

cheers,

Livio Passera