RE: multiple-Alfa owners

I have noticed that owners of 1980's Mercedes seem to like to keep a couple
in the stable. It seems that English car owners are of the opinion that one
is quite enough -- a suitably English perspective.

Alfa people who *drive* at least one their cars regularly seem to have
multiples.

I've found several recent cases of Spider hangar queens in improbably
suburban environments. To whit: two SUVs & a Nipponese box for the kid [all
outdoors on the driveway] plus a late-model Spider in the garage next to
assorted family junk. This reminds me of a stand-up comedian's observation I
once heard...why do people put their $20,000 cars outside in order to
preserve $200-worth of junk in the garage?

- Eric Hambleton, Marietta, GA

Watch for more 164 eBay parts auctions...search for seller ejham_2001.

1988 Verde for sale -- $2000 -- photos and CarFax report available now.