multiple-Alfa owners

       Gee, Andrew, I do not know about the multiple Alfa thread.  I am down
to eight Alfas at present.  That is not counting the parts cars, only the
ones that currently run or that I intend to make run some day.
       I always quit counting when I get up to a Dozen Alfas.  I just change
the method of counting or which ones I count.  In fact, four of my parts cars
are complete and three even run or would with a battery.  So maybe I have a
dozen Alfas at present.
       How are you supposed to count the darned things anyway?

       You know you have it pretty bad when the local Alfa mechanic and even
a local scrap yard call you for parts....

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City