Denver Alfa happenings

I find myself headed to Denver for the weekend (Sept. 27-30) and was
wondering if there are any Alfa events that I might sneak away to while I am
there.  Or, better yet, know of any nice GTV-6's for sale while I am there.
Also, does anybody have directions to Centerline from the Denver area that
they would like to pass on.  Many thanks.

Jason Ritchie
Boise, Idaho
74 Spider
xx Always Looking For Another (eye on GTV-6s right now)