multiple-Alfa owners

I was pondering my own four Alfas, and the two of the guy I got some tires
from last night, and wondered if Alfas are unusual in being owned in packs.
That is, people often own more than one Alfa.  I can think of several people
within a mile radius of me who have two or more.  We alI know Alfa stands
for Always Looking for Another, but are Alfas (or Alfa owners) unusual in
this regard? Do MG, Triumph, or Porsche folks, for instance, tend to own
several of them at a time?  Any theories?

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register