re: America, land of freedom of choice

Michael Smith wrote:
>Now our European comrades can tell us what range of sporty vehicles they
>can choose from in their heavily protected domestic markets, just to round
>out the debate.

Well, just those coming into my mind, about in the range you want:

Alfa Romeo: 166, GTV, 156, 156 GTA, 147.
Fiat: Stilo Abarth
BMW: M3, M5, Serie 3, Z serie
Renault: Clio 3.0 V6, Clio 2.0 16v, Megane
Citroen: Xsara 2.0 16V VTS
Honda: S2000, Accord
Ford Focus,
Audi: A3, A4, TT
Hyundai : Coupe
Lancia:  Lybra
Lexus: IS and SC
Mazda: MX5
MG: whole range
Mini: whole range
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 7 (RS & RS2)
Nissan: Primera
Opel: Speedster (Basically an opel engine Lotus), and Astra
Peugeot: 206, 307 & 607
Rover: some nice sedanes here
Saab: 9-5 & 9-3
Seat: Ibiza and Leon. There are up to 2.8V6 or 2.0 Turbo versions
Subaru Impreza (Also base for WRC cars) & Legacy
Toyota: Celica, Mr2 & Corolla
Volkswagen: Beetle, Golf, Passats etc
Volvos: ya know.

BUT: just see yourself, prices and data included:
www.quattroruote.it
Click "GUIDA ALL'ACQUISTO" -> "AUTO NUOVE"
Then "CERCA PER MARCA" (where ya see some cars logos all togheter).
Again a similar icon on next page I guess...
Then enjoy! With "back" button get back to brands list.

Luca

nodoubt,
"With dreams to be a king first one should be a man" Joey DeMaio
937, 75 Turbo, RM250

http://nvr2fst.supereva.it