Aurora ignition wires for Bosch injected Alfa

I missed the discussion about the Magnecore ignition wires (Vol 08 : #1153)
I am looking for ignition wires replacement for a Bosch injected spider.
Having replaced the wire set on my Audi by original Bosch wires two year ago,
I known that these wires are very expencive due to some king of resistance.
But I found a canadian company (Aurora) that does 8.5 mm replacement wires for
Alfa (and numerous cars) at a very interesting price for canadian and
americain buyers.

Here is the web site: http://www.auroraignitionwires.com/IgnitionWireLnk.htm

Anybodies have experienced those wires on Bosch injected Alfa ?

I have any link with that company, I just bring the info for discussion.