re: James Dean (NAC)

This is the first I've heard of this conspiracy theory of sorts, but based on the pictures I've seen of the wreck, it's always struck me that there was no way that Dean could have been trapped in the driver's seat and removed in one piece--that portion of the car was completely collapsed--so if the driver was thrown free and the fatally injured Dean was trapped in the passenger's seat, that would seem more plausible based on my memory of the pictures.